Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Leaving date

Finally something went good for us. Eric won't be leaving between the 3-7 anymore. He'll be leaving around the 13th. So now we have more time together and more time to get this house packed up and get things situated. Made me feel a lot better. Although I do know not to hold my breath because anything can change without notice! I kind of just want to hurry up and get this deployment started so it can end. I was stressed before about 6 months but now that it's 10 it's gonna feel like forever before we see him again. Everyday I think about Conner being without Eric just breaks my heart more and more. I hope Conner can handle it. I am sure after we get to Ohio and get settled it'll be a little better. It's gonna be hard not to have my own place for so long though. I am hoping to get there and get my room situated so that it feels more like mine and less like I'm just visiting. Military life is tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment