Saturday, January 23, 2010

Leaving this house

I hate moving. But that's a big part of my life because I married into the Military. I'm having a really hard time leaving this house. I think a lot of my issue is uprooting Conner. Not only is his Daddy leaving but we're leaving behind the house he spent the last year growing in... The house he learned to walk in. The house he learned so much in. All his toys, and his bed will be in storage for 10 months. All HIS things.... All of our things. I'm going to miss this house. It's a beautiful house.

I honestly think if we didn't need to save money that I'd just stay here. It would be hard but I don't want to move. I want to stay in Mississippi and wait for my Husband to get home.

We started packing up things today. I quit because I just don't want to do it. Ugh why does life have to be so complicated?

1 comment:

  1. Tons of hugs your way Cindy. I can't imagine the length of separation you guys have to have, but I do know how hard it is to move over and over again, especially from a place you are happy in! Hopefully the eventual goal will make it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete