Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 down, 4 to go

FINALLY I can say that we only have 4 months left. It feels like I was saying we had 5 months left FOREVER. Longest month of deployment by far. So now we have hit the regular deployment length. If this were a regular deployment he would be heading home.. Like now, but nope we have 4 more months to go. We can do this. I just hope they fly as fast as these past 6 months have. I can't wait!

Our countdown is broken up by a few things. Eric's Birthday is August 17th. Our 7th Wedding Anniversary is September 6th. October.. Well really only Halloween.. And November is really just Thanksgiving and then our Hero will be home! I can not wait until I am standing there with Conner waiting for those white buses to pull up and telling Conner that DADDY IS HOME! And we'll have 13 months straight with him.

I can't wait to go to sleep next to him and to wake up knowing he's there, even if he's at work. Just to be a Family on the weekend, hanging out and playing with Conner. We plan on taking Conner to do all kinds of things. It's crazy that shortly after Eric gets home (okay well like 6 months lol) Conner will be 3... THREE! That's insane! Where does time go? Wow.

So yeah.. 4 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment