Friday, July 23, 2010

Normal Life...

Lately I've been thinking a lot about our days. I just wanted our normal life back. The one that consisted of Eric, Conner and I. Our little Family living everyday together, doing normal Family things. Just waking up together, having help with Conner and eating together as a Family. It seems like these things now, are just chores, and not joys. I hate meal times. Especially since Conner hates to sit and eat. I can't wait to get us back into our normal routine that we all knew 5 months ago.


Don't get me wrong.. I love being with my Parent's and they do help a lot. They love Conner so much, and he loves them just the same. But we need Eric. Our life is incomplete without him here with us. It's going to be hard to leave our life here in Ohio, the one we will have been living for 10 months, but I am ready to be back with my Family of 3. In our own house, and our own things. We'll miss Ohio so much, but we're ready for our life in Mississippi.

As the days go on I feel my patience getting thinner, and thinner. I am starting to get really antsy to have Eric home. Most days I am okay, but some days I just snap and am in this mood. I hate it. I hate getting frustrated with my 2 year old, that's just being a typical 2 year old. I want more for him, a better daily life. I know we can tough it out these last few months, we have for the past 5.


I just want him home.

1 comment:

  1. Awe sweetheart! I don't understand fully, as I'm not back home with my family. But I definitely understand just wanting your family back as one. It's so incredibly hard with them being gone. :(

    You'll get through it. You're a strong woman! <3

    ReplyDelete