Tuesday, December 7, 2010

UT 1 Bayer!




Eric called me this morning around 2 am and he said "Babe, I'm a first class!". I was so excited and happy I woke right up (and was up for 3 hours after lol). I said Congratulations babe!

It's an honor that he is a 1st class. He missed the last test by 2 points, but he was promoted to 1st Class by the Command because of all his hard work. He has spent all of deployment doing a 1st classes job so he really deserves this. He has worked so hard this deployment and really turned around. While we were stationed in Spain he hit a funk because they didn't do anything and a lot of people thought he was a crappy person, but in reality he just was bored.

He'll start getting paid right away for 1st class. I can't even put into words how excited and happy I am. I am so proud of him!

1 comment: