Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's almost time!

The time has come.. Eric is almost home! I can not believe we have been through 10 months already. Sometimes it felt like time was going so slow but now that it's here it's amazing! This year has flown by. I just can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for my Family. We'll have the whole year to be together. It'll be amazing.

Eric is waiting to find out if he is going to get a cap. Which means he'll automatically be a 1st class. It'll be awesome for him, and a nice pay raise. ;) We should find out this coming week sometime. So we'll see. Everyone keeps telling him to get a uniform with 1st class crows on it so it may be a good sign. But we aren't holding out breath because they have been telling him this all deployment.

I just got a call today saying the date they are coming home is a little late then I was hoping for. Only a few days but at this point a few days feels like forever. I just want him home. I can't wait!

So we're just getting the house ready and waiting out the days until our Hero is home. We are all so excited we can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment