Monday, November 1, 2010

Final month!

So November is the last full month without our Hero! I can't even put into words how excited we are all getting! October flew by, and I am sure this month will to since we have so much to do to get ready and drive down to Mississippi. I want to order a shirt for Conner to wear and get our home made signs made. I have the banner to hang on our house if we have one when we get down there. It's going to be amazing.

I know Eric, and all the other guys are getting so antsy. I can't imagine how they are feeling, since I am super excited and they are excited about not only coming home to their Families but to America! 10 months is far to long! I hope we never have to do one this long again.

It's been great being home, but it's time to be a Family again and start our new life for the next year or so. We'll be down in MS for a few weeks then come home for a couple of weeks for Christmas and then head back down. We will be back up here in July for my friends Wedding.

Soo wooooo hoooo Eric will be home soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment